For The Tree Spyder

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bradley

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Why in God's name don't you write a rigging book of some sorts? Something in the vein of TCC. I am sure it would be a good one as your posts demonstrate. Steve

"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein." - Red Smith

Perhaps you are getting the first free copy now,
hell i don't know,
stuff has been running around in my head for a while,
folded and compounded quietly within me for years,
testing every angle against all else.

Actually i need you guys and my trainee to draw it from me,
and allow it to be captured here; actually the same passion wouldn't flow, helping the anonymous.

And then i might feel like i had a certain sighs to fill, so......

Well, any way thanx very much...
hope this all helps in time to give the depth of perception that i think i percieve. For i didn't get it the first timeseses, just the repeated angles of view, till i caught on, so i try to give that. Now i see these things in all things, for i have seen them stripped down, now recognize them in any state of dress!

"A great teacher never strives to explain his vision. He simply invites you to stand beside him and see for yourself." - Reverend R. Inman

You have my full endorsement

Treespyder,
You have an excellent English vernacular and you make great use of metaphors and idioms alike. Your sense of poetry is well tuned. Its obvious your an English intellect like myself based on how you write. I am currently working on my book and I have written a few songs and hundreds of poems. I know good writing when I see it and combine that with your knowledge of arboriculture. It would be a fine rendition. Go for it!

I have to slightly disagree with your quote. My vast knowledge has been obtained mostly by lecture and reading. Haptic learning is an excellent way to share knowledge but it doesnt reach nearly as many individuals. Write a BOOK!

Latest posts

Back