For you builder type of guys

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BC WetCoast

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
My idea for how to modify a chipper. As someone who grounds from time to time, making my life easier is what it is all about. As I tell my kids, it's all about me.

Put the chute of the chipper vertical, so that when working with the lift truck, the operator can just throw limbs straight into the chipper. Thus saving me from having to lift the limb and feed the chipper and giving me more time to lean on the rake.

I don't even need credit for the idea, just feel free to use it.

My idea for how to modify a chipper. As someone who grounds from time to time, making my life easier is what it is all about. As I tell my kids, it's all about me.

Put the chute of the chipper vertical, so that when working with the lift truck, the operator can just throw limbs straight into the chipper. Thus saving me from having to lift the limb and feed the chipper and giving me more time to lean on the rake.

I don't even need credit for the idea, just feel free to use it.

Isnt that kinda what the auto feed chippers do for ya?

I'd guess you'd have the chipper right under the tree and you'd just pitch stuff into the chute like branches and rigging ropes and climbing lines and the occasional biner?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Phil

Latest posts

Back