Forestry and Logging Moderator

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gentlemen and the Kid, Saturday is coming soon, to a tavern near you.

How about starting at 5 pm, we will clear the place of tourists and farmers and get to business.

I'm thinking the old Alton Tavern is good, lots of parking and a stack of logs out back. You can wear your corks in and don't have to take off your hat.

Hey guys,
Just want to chime in. The mods have been asking a lot of questions. You may not have seen much happen yet, but behind the scenes they are asking good questions on what to do. We hope to see some changes soon.

Please to count me out. I am too moody. Right now I'm freaked out because I found a tick and it was actually crawling across the computer screen!

I HATE TICKS!! :msp_scared:

I apologize for making the sent to politics thread political. I did not realize it would offend so many at the time.

And now I must go as I feel them crawling everywhere....you know the feeling.

There goes my nominee .

Hippies ruined it for everyone. I'd love to tan every greasy, patchoulie stinkin hide I see (and still finishing my degree at nights I see a lot of them). But they wrecked justice too.

Nothing wrong with a little medicine from time to time though. That came before they did.

Last edited:
THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!
I can't believe I wasn't a nominee!
So what if Treeco gave me 32 infractions and Darin gave me 5 and 17 by Trimmmed!
What has that got to do with it???
Lol

John

Back