Forestry Student Looking for Work in Northern California.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siskiyou Blues

Siskiyou Blues

ArboristSite Lurker
I am currently a student residing in Siskiyou County, CA looking for work in the woods. I am ambitious and hard working and eager to learn. With winter on its way out I am looking itching to putting some wear and tear on my boots and learning as much as I can, and getting my foot in the door.
Please contact me with any information.
Carl Mogerley
McCloud CA
Phone:201.264.3105
email:[email protected]

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
I am currently a student residing in Siskiyou County, CA looking for work in the woods. I am ambitious and hard working and eager to learn. With winter on its way out I am looking itching to putting some wear and tear on my boots and learning as much as I can, and getting my foot in the door.
Carl Mogerley
McCloud CA

Sierra Pacific Industries: Forestry Summer Jobs

If you're interested in this get on it NOW. It's a little late but give it a try anyway. If you don't make it on this year's list tell them you want to apply for next year. It's hard work, crappy pay, and the best real-world experience you're ever likely to find.

david_vandehey

david_vandehey

Carl Mogerley
McCloud CA

have you ever considered a summer in Alaska - Greatland tree service

Last edited:
Siskiyou Blues

Siskiyou Blues

ArboristSite Lurker
Well I live near bye Mt Shasta, CA in Siskiyou county currently.
Puts me 6 hours north of San Francisco and 6 south of Portland.
I am not ready to relocate as of yet...but willing to do some serious commuting because I am having trouble finding work locally.
Can't move too far until I have my diploma.