Forget popup or squish: This is the ultimate modification!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bling, just bling - you wouldn't want to sacrifice a running saw that you were going to actually use to such cosmetics. Just take a crap saw and chrome it, then stick it on the shelf. If the bloke was smart he probably stripped all the crank, piston, oil pump, etc. before he created his 'works of art'.

Same as car bling, pointless!
From my point of view it reflects no true value nor purpose other then artwork (which I don't care for)!
There are more important things in life then bling.

Some may see artwork or desirable bling in such creations and that is OK by me. :)

Those saws do look interesting, but that is it for me - I feel no desire to purchase or replicate something like that.

But that's just me and I have been told to be somewhat of an oddball.
I apologize if anyone feels offended by my post.
It is not my desire nor intention to step on anyone's toes.
To each his own
. ;)

And here I thought the ultimate modification was the Piltz hotsaw treatment. Guess I was wrong...

Well, imagine a 362 saw with a Piltz Picco super long Cannon bar (chromed of course), a MasterMind squished engine, and a chromed out body!

Bling, speed and reach, all in one.

If that's the eBay saw, it's actually polished aluminum per the seller.

I got the photos above from the site: texaschainsaw3 dot com. He is the builder of these saws, and is completely dedicated to Leatherface and the Texas Chainsaw Massacre III film. According to him, they are chrome and polished brass, and some parts are painted silver and clear coated. He says all his bars are chromed at a new shop he changed over to recently. He says they are really heavy saws. He specializes in 034 based saws, to be as much as possible like the saw in the TCMIII film, but apparently does other saws as well.

Latest posts

Back