found a small cache (5) of original Stihl 090 Service Manuals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

God of ArboristSite
Reaction score
found a small cache (5) of original Stihl 090 Service Manuals.

they are asking $9.50 ea + tax.
he should give me a discount for buying several.

assuming discount and shipping charges via USPS.
I'm estimating cost would be $11 shipped conus.
slightly higher shipping for our international AS brethren.

can only do paypal, otherwise too much handling.
the first five to post "I'll take it" gets dibs on the (5) availible Stihl 090 manuals.

after I get interest if any... I'll go and purchase the 090 manuals. when they are ready to ship.. then I'll send PM with papal info.

here's a pic of the hard to get Stihl 084 service manual.

stihl 084 manual.JPG

sorry I'm keeping the 084 manual.. as there was only one.
but would consider making a PDF file much later. 084 is one of the few models no PDF is available.

one per person, unless there's no interest. first five to post "I'll take it" get one. would like to keep who gets one in the open... so no one is mad at me.

thanks,

I'll take one. I'd like the 084 manual as well if you're selling it.

Last edited:
070 & 090 & Contra

I just got one of four on eBay and paid $19 with shipping. Brand new. So this is a very good price.

Mine says 070 & 090. What I'm hoping is that it has some application to/for my Contra. Anyone know what procedures/parts are the same?

Thanks...Carl

Last edited:
looks like we are full up...all five 090 service manual are spoken for.
yes it also covers 070...

no promises... but I may turn up a few more copies by the time I go through the entire stack.

so if anyone wants to be backup... please post "I'd like to be a backup"
hopefully tomorrow I'll have time to dig through the pile and ship em out.

thanks,

Last edited:
sorry but no more 084 manuals :chainsaw:

as promised...just got back from scoring the five copies of the Stihl 090 manuals.

they will be $10 shipped conus via USPS... no insurance.. you take risk of loss. if you want insurance, please add $3.

still to figure out cost of shipping to Canada. first class is pretty cheap... probably $2.50, but insured mail will be a min of $22 or not worth it.

shipping to Canada typically takes 2-4 weeks for first class. have heard recently it's gotten better time wise.

will send out PM with PP info after I chase down some envelops to ship in.

stihl 090 manual.JPG

Last edited:
got everything together and will be sending PM soon.

Last edited:
You beat me to them, I was in a hurry the other day when i saw them. Definately a good find. I would be interested possibly doing the PDF for the 084 manual. PM me or you can call me at 519-0188

Later,

All shipped paid for orders, conus are shipped via USPS.

one more to go for our Canadian friend...

Latest posts

Back