Found Another Toy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Two questions, Ultra:

1. What size is that?
  2. How long is it going to take you to ship it to me?

:D

Nice!

115i

That was the first saw I every owned bought it when I was 15 years old .I had a lot of memorys with my Dolmar .

LOL.....Im trying my best...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Mow even you wouldn't have passed on this one...

It does look nice. But being the STIHL wh*re that I am ....................:laugh:

Dolmar 115i

Nice find Ultra... Soon you will be calling IDN and you will become a dealer for those Ole DOLMARS.

Looks like mid to late 90's vintage and she is cherry lol

Specs; 3.2 ci /52 cc, 2.7 kw / 3.7 bHP, 11.4 lbs. powerhead weight, Injection Carburetor for easy starting and Boosted POWER, Chill Cast Nickel Silicon lined cylinder with Optimized Cylinder Geometry.

Scott

Nice find Ultra... Soon you will be calling IDN and you will become a dealer for those Ole DOLMARS.

Looks like mid to late 90's vintage and she is cherry lol

Specs; 3.2 ci /52 cc, 2.7 kw / 3.7 bHP, 11.4 lbs. powerhead weight, Injection Carburetor for easy starting and Boosted POWER, Chill Cast Nickel Silicon lined cylinder with Optimized Cylinder Geometry.

Scott

THX for the info Scott............

Cool, looks a lot like my old sachs dolmar 110.

I have two NOS bars for that saw if you are interested.....one of them says sachs on it, but it is hanging in the garage for a collectible...lol

So, is MR. 660 going to soon be MR DOLMAR?

:laugh:

Latest posts

Back