• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy FOUND ONE -- WTB 288xp or 390xp in Very Good Condition

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunrush128

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a 288xp or 390xp in very good condition. I've been kicking myself since I sold my 2188.
I'm looking for all OEM parts, no porting or muff mods.
Let me know what you have! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Details... We need details! And pics!

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpictures:
All oem... Completely stock....for now... It won't be when I get my hands on it for the first time. [emoji3]

e332bc7a86d86a797e385ed78acb7de9.jpg

873ae6cb892a5b3f2c173408962181a9.jpg

51c6adb6dda8b151c967098486191452.jpg

I know it's a long shot, but I'd really like new decals for the saw. If anybody has some they'd like to sell, please let me know!

I know it's a long shot, but I'd really like new decals for the saw. If anybody has some they'd like to sell, please let me know!

Mr GunRush,

Maybe you remember a little Italian fellow told you not to sell that "red" 390 of yours a few weeks ago?
Maybe you remember that guy begged and pleaded with you? Said something about "its the best saw ever sawed with ?"

Naa...me neither....Good luck with the new/old girl !!!!

Mr GunRush,

Maybe you remember a little Italian fellow told you not to sell that "red" 390 of yours a few weeks ago?
Maybe you remember that guy begged and pleaded with you? Said something about "its the best saw ever sawed with ?"

I'm Italian too, my friend. The thing about us Italian men, is we tend to have hard heads. Lol. I know I should've listened, but this 288 I'm ending up with is a beaut. All is well that ends well, right?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr GunRush,

:dumb:

Latest posts

Back