Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suffolk County NY - Have free firewood available for pickup

Hi all,

We just had two large maple trees cut down in our yard (Kings Park) this week and we're happy to have anyone who wants it come take it away. It's cut into logs, but not split. No charge. Please let me know and I'll send you the info.

Might be a good deal for someone in Pennsylvania

free firewood

free firewood (kutztown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2012-03-30, 6:52AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Had some land cleared, so there is a ton of trees on the ground waiting to be cut up. Many different types of wood, not sure of the types, and no pine. Some larger trees and many smaller and all sizes in between...at least an 18 wheeler truck could be filled with this cut up wood. Come cut what you need. Cut at your own risk. call 610-334-4861 for more info.

Thanks!

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2930343619

firewood needed in pa

looking for firewood in the kittanning pa area. want anything but pine. call me and i hope we can work something out or if you are in the tree trimming business i will take any amount any time for drop off. i can direct you where to drop it off. thank you. 412 352 2388. i work odd hours so please leave a message.

Last edited:
Firewood (Altoona)

Date: 2012-04-17, 9:34PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am going camping in a couple weeks. Looking for firewood that is already cut up in fireplace or firepit size. NOT interested in cutting down a tree or hauling away huge tree trunks. I dont have a chainsaw. I do
not want to pay anything for it so if you sell firewood, do not reply. I will come pick up at your convenience. Dont want brush either. Sorry for being picky but just illustrating what I want.

Looking for wood in Thomasville Ga. Can come cut up and haul away or whatever it takes. Looking for mostly oak but let me know what you got

Looking For Free Firewood in MA

I live in Middleboro, MA which is about a half hour south of Boston. Looking for some hardwood. I have a truck, trailer, and a saw. I can pick up if needed or have an area to dump. I will take as much as I can get. Send me a PM if you're interested. Chris

bethel , ct. locust trees

my friend down the street has 10- 12 yellow locust trees down on the ground. most are 12 -18 inch in dia. he wants them gone. close to newtown ,ct.

Firewood

Looking for firewood in the Muskingum Ohio area. I'll take anything, and the more, the better. Bury me in it if you can. Send me a pm.

Add me to the line of people wanting free firewood. My house is all electric heat and it gets super expensive heating in the winter. I'm located in Reston, VA.

I don't under stand not being able to find free firewood. I see it all over the place. At Tractor Supply this after noon fellow looking at the look splitters. I had one of my Jackets on and he stop me said I guess you know about log splitters I said a little what do you think of these splitters. They alright but for the gas jobbys are loud. I am electric or three point. Any way he had about 25 tree being cut down. He said you want some I ask what kind he said oak and hickory I said no thanks I only do ash sorry but I'll pass it on. He thank me for the talk. That's every week where I live. Ad for free pallets to haul a way. I only have a half acre of ld for storage. Don't know later
I just looked in Craigslist in my area there were 6 people with free firewood and 3 places with free pallets. You fellows need to open your eyes and look around.

You probably live in a nicer area where people understand that there is a lot of work that needs to go into logs to make it firewood. Around me alot of people don't understand that. I emailed this guy and he raised it to $350. There might be two cords there. It's probably closer to 1 1/2 cords.

firewood wood stove wood oak and hickory

from Arkansas

I'll Cut Any Hardwood Anyone Wants To Get Rid Of. I'll Even Trim Trees Or Clear Brush In Exchange For A Couple Truck Loads Of Wood. I'm In Central Arkansas On The Slim Chance That Anyone Else Is From Here On This Site.

I am in Little Rock, AR and am in need of tree removal services. I have 12 trees in my yard that currently need to be removed on pine tree the rest oak ( all large except one). I am willing to give you as much as needed if not all of the wood in exchange for removal. ( I have no fireplace or need for it).Please contact respond if you are serious.

needing contact help

Looking for 2-3 cords of hardwood in the Central Texas area.

Hal

I am in the central Arkansas area (I understand thats too far for you to travel) and am in need of 12 trees to be cutt down. All are oak except one is pine. I am looking for free tree removal service in excange for all of the wood. I have no want or need for it. We have allot of storm in Arkansas including severe tornados and the trees are becoming more of a risk. If you know anyone that is closer to me or wouldnt mind traveling for the free wood could you please help me out. It seems that you have great connections and I see your posts quite often so I thought I thought it would be worth a try because it seems like noone on tis site is from or even around te central arkansas are. Anything you can do to help me out is greatly appreciated and if you cant God bless anyways.

I'm located in Maryland, Carroll Co/Frederick Co. area. Looking for hardwood for firewood material. Have small dump truck so I can haul from your yard or from a job. Please contact me, any help would be great, thank you!

Bucks, Pa

I will gladly take any hardwood in my area. I can cut and remove large amounts of wood. Not afraid of the big stuff either.

Latest posts

Back