Free Firewood Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, I'm at Rives Junction, Mi (near Jackson) would be happy to come and cut up all that nasty hardwood you've got.:greenchainsaw:

when i made inroads with the local tree services, i kept my eye on the work going on around here, and when the time was right, i showed up fully equiped and looking like i knew what i was doing.

well worn ppe head to toe, chainsaw in hand, pointin' at what i had my eye on.
"whatcha got planned for that?"

"nutin'. take it. stay out of the way."

no problem. i have rakes, shovels. if it's resisdential, i clean my crap up when i'm done. i drag my big stuff over near the chipper.

went so far as to rent a chipper on a job when the guy was pressed for time.
lotsa wood. worth it. told no one. hauled the chips in my one ton. three trips. think dude was happy the next day when he showed up to the jobsite?

this was a guy that was hard to get close to, calls me now, tells me where he'll be next.

not bad for a troll, eh, tree co?

.....save a dude a coupla' man hours, you've got a friend for life.

i sit and watch these endless requests for free firewood. don't know where y'all are from, but in these parts, ain't nothin' free.

go out there and bust your butt one day on another mans' job. not only will ya feel good about it, you'll earn a little respect. show up ready to go. and go.

ya know, as a sidebar, some of the best men i've ever had on my framing crews just showed up. my crew rolled out, i look down the way and some dude i don't know from Adam is tryin' his best to embarrass these boys. and he does. and he keeps it up.

i say, elbow your way in. my 15 year lead man showed up this way, and he lives VERY good.

bit of a derail, but just sayin'-----------------

Free firewood in New Jersey

I have 125-150 10 to 15' black locust logs that are located in West Deptford New Jersey. They are free to a good home. Just e-mail me if you are interested.

Looking for firewood in Fort Wayne, Indiana

Hey Everyone,

If you should happen to have some firewood available in or near Fort Wayne, Indiana -please let me know. I am always looking for any type of hardwood to burn in the winter.

Thanks,
Aaron

I need FREE firewood--Lansing,AnnArbor,BattleCreek,Mid-Michigan

Need somewhere to drop off wood in mid-Michigan. I'm just north of Jackson(Rives Junction) Would perfer hardwood but anything that burns will work

I will take any free hardwood and wood chips

If you need to get rid of a few straglers from a small job, I will take them no questions asked.
I'm in Hubbardston, MASS
I will take any free hardwood and wood chips
I have a place to dump chips and hardwood in log length if you wish.
Please feel free to drop a line if you wish and we can discuss directions.
Thanks in advance.
I would also like to talk about how to climb and cut a couple of my trees.

:bowdown:

I am looking for free hardwood in Jackson, MI area. Drop offs would be great, but I am willing to pick up as well. Have a new splitter that is begging for a work-out.

Thanks all.

BTW, folks, I have found what works. Find a local tree guy in your area, and offer to save him some dump fees. I'm working with a member of this site, and I've gotten some good stuff from him. I show up at his place, he and his guys help me load. He saves some money, and I get firewood. If I had a bigger truck, and time, I'd show up at his jobs and take it right there. Better for both that way.

Elmira NY/Gillett PA/Mosherville PA

I am willing to take big stuff, small stuff, soft and hard wood. pickup loads to big trucks...we can handle it and have the room to store

Have splitter/saws/tractor/dozer to handle just about anything...sorry no huge stumps.

We have an outside boiler and can burn just about anything in...and believe me we have tried

email to KARandall537 at hotmail.com (remove the at and replace with proper @ sign...I don't need spammmers finding my email...I get enough junk now)

free wood

Any free wood in the Hawley Pa area please email me.

[email protected] or call 570-685 9755 cutting is no problem!:hmm3grin2orange:

Back