FREE Homelite 150 Auto

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

computeruser

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
PENDING - may already have a new owner

FREE! Homelite 150 Automatic, seems to leak gas from somewhere as suggested by the puddle on my garage floor beneath the saw. Previous owner says it worked. Probably useful for parts if you already have one.

Free, just cover the shipping cost.

Last edited:
Where are you located? I recently aquired two old 150 automatics, one red and one blue. I've only had them a week and I really like them, they make a nice light limbing and in the tree saw, and bonus one uses the same kind of saw chain that I have a half a spool of. If you're close enough maybe I can pick your 150 up and mine can have another playmate.

If MotoBoyMatt decides he doesn't want it computeruser, I'd be interested. I have 2 also and one can never have too many spare parts. Again, please don't feel I wanna horn in on this as MotoBoyMatt certainly jumped in before me, just want to get in line.

Thanks very much,
Dan

Looks like I have a taker. I just emailed him the shipping cost, and if he OKs it then it ships tomorrow. If things don't work out, I will let you two know.

UPDATE: SHIPPED to Canada this afternoon.

If I find another one, I'll let y'all know.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back