free jonsereds

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northwoods18

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hello i'm kindda new to this sight so i thought i would start with a good "free saw" story...i was home last summer cleaning my saws after cutting wood all day when my wife txt me and said i would never guess what she pick up for me on the way home from town about 10 minutes later she came in the driveway jumping out of her van yelling for me to come look....she pulled these out of the back and told me she saw some putting these out by the road with the trash then she asked..."did i do ok?" after getting the old gas out of them & some carb cleaning and adjusting i think she did great...what say you....they are jonsered 450sView attachment 236931View attachment 236932

Welcome to the site, and yup, that's a good way to start off. :clap:

For 44cc saws, those little 450/455's are not bad runners. And they are nice and light too.

But since this was a year ago, I'm thinking of two questions.

1. Did you get them up and running and put 'em to work?

2. Is your wife still keeping a lookout for saws, or is she fed up with the saw hobby yet? :msp_rolleyes:

oh yea i got them up and running and they cut great! my wife still keeps an eye open for saws (or so she tells me)....but she does get a little tired of my saw hobby...and i only have 5 so for! those 2 and 3 huskys i am currently looking for a 70cc saw so im drivin her a little crazy....a couple guys on this site have been very helpfull in my search

Yep....she did GREAT!

What model are they?

236931d1336174863-saws-002-jpg

Any chance she has a twin sister that's available ? Might need backup once the wife puts my 2 saws to the curb.....

Last edited:
Roadside garbage saws are the best. I got a CS 300 Echo with a burnt clutch cover that way. Also picked up a Mac 1-52 before the G-man arrived.

Latest posts

Back