from Greenteeth to Sandvik wheel??

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can change the side pockets for the sandvik squares, and then the front pockets will be the only ones that are carlton specific. They are the same price from carlton or new river, either way.

You can't change the side pockets either-Carlton put the holes in the wheel are a little closer together so you can't do that

I sold my TRX-7015 with sandvik wheel on it, I kept my wheeled machine with green teeth on it. I used it the other day as I am now only part-time doing any tree work. OMG do I miss the TRX-7015. If I keep this machine I will absolutley put a Sandvik wheel on it. The job I did the other day I had chips spread all over the guy's lawn and i had screens up . The Sandvik is the best system I have used.

I had a Carlton 7015 with a 79HP engine. The area right under the teeth - where the chip flow travels - was the area that wore out. The material wasn't beeing discharged away from the wheel and kept recirculating. It kept the chips from flying all over the place but also contributed to the wear pattern.

They don't make a 7015 with a 79HP engine:popcorn:

You are correct, I was talking to another guy about a 7015 and had that on my brain. I believe that machine was an 8018.

Latest posts

Back