Full wrap chaps

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was 106 degrees in Tulsa two days ago and I needed to do some cutting.
with 28% humidity ... that's HOT

naturally had shorts on under my 10ply Labonville chaps
didn't cut very long .. found something else to do
did I mention it was HOT.....
28% HUMIDITY...in Tulsa, OK....end of June....???

Only in your....BEST DREAM..!!!!....(well almost your best dream)...!!!!
:msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol: J/K...Sorry...I couldn't help it..!!!
:cheers:
J2F

at least that what the weather station reported it to be.
come think of it, it sure felt clammy that day, on top of being super hot
we've been getting the double whammy of 100f+ degree days with high humidity

currently it's 84f with 58% relative humidity with a projected high of 98f today

28% HUMIDITY...in Tulsa, OK....end of June....???

Only in your....BEST DREAM..!!!!....(well almost your best dream)...!!!!
:msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol: J/K...Sorry...I couldn't help it..!!!
J2F

Yeah...we're getting a bit of a break today...for sure!!!
( even a light wind from the north)...it might NOT even rain today!!!!
Best day this WHOLE month!!!!

Yeah...a typo from the weather dudes...for sure!!!
J2F

C'mon, gents....

Don't worry so much about keepin' your sweatin' selves cool and comfortable, worry about....keeping the SAWS cool and happy.... :cold:

Using a saw in those temps is kinda like....animal, errrrr....SAW, abuse....!

I'm gonna call the NSPCS... The National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to SAWS.

Just got my full wraps today! very happy with them.

I'm 6'5" and wear a 36" inseam. I measured and the 40" chaps would fit, but ordered the next size up as suggested. the 2XL 44" chaps fit perfectly and are the true correct length.. so as stated before.. If your ordering Labonville chaps, order the next size larger!!

Just got my full wraps today! very happy with them.

I'm 6'5" and wear a 36" inseam. I measured and the 40" chaps would fit, but ordered the next size up as suggested. the 2XL 44" chaps fit perfectly and are the true correct length.. so as stated before.. If your ordering Labonville chaps, order the next size larger!!

I haven't read all of this thread, so forgive me if it's already been mentioned, but on Labonville chaps the length is the outseam measurement, not inseam. I didn't read the small print the first time I ordered, but now I know to get the 40" outseam and it worked out fine. I'm 6' 0".

I will not cut without putting them on either.

I haven't read all of this thread, so forgive me if it's already been mentioned, but on Labonville chaps the length is the outseam measurement, not inseam. I didn't read the small print the first time I ordered, but now I know to get the 40" outseam and it worked out fine. I'm 6' 0".

I will not cut without putting them on either.

I believe all chaps are measured using the outseam. My inseam measurement was just for reference.

call up labonville ... talk to em... they custom make up 10ply chaps as you order them. so it's no big deal to request custom sizing.

truly NICE folks to deal with... call em up

Do, by chance, they make up the 10 ply chaps in the green vs. the orange ?? Haven't seen any other color options by labonville............sooo green would be preferred.

Back