Full-wrap handles are ready!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really tempting! I might pull the trigger one of these days... Seems like it would really be great for a landing saw.

Not planning to Nate, I traded my older 460 . still have the newer one with the hb I got from Jamison.
My plan is to go to 390 s . Hope to be getting my 1st one in a couple weeks.

But any 440-660 would greatly benifit from having a Weber on it.
Actually this week I was running a half wrap 460 . But it was all orange and said Husky on it.
I was cutting powerline row for a local dirt + brushing outfit. It had a 24" bar. 3/8 ,050 full skip round chisel. .
workin by the hour I'll run company saws.

Really tempting! I might pull the trigger one of these days... Seems like it would really be great for a landing saw.

They're good on any saw! :msp_biggrin:

Not planning to Nate, I traded my older 460 . still have the newer one with the hb I got from Jamison.
My plan is to go to 390 s . Hope to be getting my 1st one in a couple weeks.

But any 440-660 would greatly benifit from having a Weber on it.
Actually this week I was running a half wrap 460 . But it was all orange and said Husky on it.
I was cutting powerline row for a local dirt + brushing outfit. It had a 24" bar. 3/8 ,050 full skip round chisel. .
workin by the hour I'll run company saws.

Ewww, them orange 460's aren't like running an orange and grey 460. LOL

390 eh?

I'm pushing on Rod hard to get templating on the Husky wraps.

Can you make a full-wrap handle for a 031AV ?

Yes, but it will cost you a piece of gum, rubber band, and $250 cash. :laugh:

Custom ones would have to be by the hour, and it takes several hours to do the first one of any saw. . . Subsequent runs go faster because it was mostly figured out on the first.

Yes, but it will cost you a piece of gum, rubber band, and $250 cash. :laugh:

Custom ones would have to be by the hour, and it takes several hours to do the first one of any saw. . . Subsequent runs go faster because it was mostly figured out on the first.

Ok, I will let you know if I decide to get one from you.

when will I be able to buy one for my 372?

Soon. . . I did the doctor thing all morning fer my son's broken arm -- and then dropped by Rod's. He was busy making 066 handles.

I think his goal is 20 in 066 and 20 in 044/046 done and ready to ship, so he has a reasonable inventory. Then he's going to put all his attention on the 372 to get it mocked up and ready for a production run.

Just fer a quick reference here fellas, these are priced right there with other aftermarket full-wraps.

But I think you'll find these to be of superior quality. :msp_smile:

Just fer a quick reference here fellas, these are priced right there with other aftermarket full-wraps.

But I think you'll find these to be of superior quality. :msp_smile:

Those are priced less than retail for a stihl 3/4 wrap handle. I think a 660 handle is aroun $150 at most dealers.

Latest posts

Back