Full-wrap handles are ready!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
x2-3 on the 7900

I'm sure there are others more pressing like the 372, 390's, etc... but I'd like to see the 7900 dolmar version when ready... Lots of us with 6401's w/ bb kits and actual 7300/7900's that wouldn't mind having a full wraps, I'm sure!!!

webercustoms

webercustoms

ArboristSite.com Sponsor
We really need the potential of selling about 20 or so a month to "mock up" a new saw. sounds crazy but it really does take alot to build the first sellable handle. I do alot of :bang: in the process! what saw do you want one for ?

RandyMac

RandyMac

Stiff Member
There are many McCullochs that use the same full wraps, they are pretty much just rectangles. They are aluminum and wear out on the bottom.

mcc619002.jpg

Rounder

Rounder

Addicted to ArboristSite
Talked to Jones in Lolo this morning, looks like he'll have some in. Should be a good deal for you, pretty high traffic shop he runs. He sells a lot of rebuilds, so I'm sure a few will go out with those fancy handlebars and spread the good word. :cheers: - Sam

Metals406

Metals406

Granfodder Runningsaw
Gosh! :blush:

Somebody does love me! See, my mother was wrong! :laugh:

Just got back from camping with my family -- which I rarely get the opportunity to do. :rock: