Full Wrap Jonsered Handle?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CODIT

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Does anybody know if a Husky 394/395 full wrap handle will interchange with a Jonnyred 2095 or 2094? Not really sure if it will because Jonsereds handle design is a little different than the Husky but I'm curious. Alot of other parts will so just wondering if the handle might? Thanks:confused:

this doesn't help you much, but I put a 385 husky handle on my 2186. The Jreds are normally straight and the huskies are angled a little more. It just so happened my Husky dealer had one in stock, so that is what I ran.

I don't think the 2095 and 395 interchange, although if they made a 2195, that might. The 2095, from my understanding was a carry over Partner model.

The 2094 might interchange with the 394, but I haven't heard of a 2094. Then again, I am not familiar with the red huskies

Steve

Thanks. There is a 2094 but it appears to be even more angled at the side chain and bar connection toward the rear handle than the 2095. It probably will not work just looking at it. It would be nice if some one who knows for sure would respond. Thanks again.

Freakingstang said:
.... The 2095, from my understanding was a carry over Partner model.
The 2094 might interchange with the 394, but I haven't heard of a 2094. Then again, I am not familiar with the red huskies
I know nothing about which handles will interchange, but as far as I know neither of these saw were "a carry over Partner model".
The 2094 and 2095 were both based on the 394xp, which is a Husky design. The 395xp replaced the 394xp, and had no Jonsered "twin".

The "carry over Partner saws" was the 2077, 2083 and 2083 II, that were all based on the P7700 - and to a degree, several smaller Jonsereds.

Latest posts

Back