*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since we now have several items up (Thank you guys) , how about the first name Stihlboy draws gets the P62, and the next names get their choice, in order they were drawn. Sound OK to everybody?

Pssssst Arrowhead, listen up.....can we swing a deal for my name coming up first (you know with a little help from an innocent man....)....As one poor guy from over the pond, that P62 would really look nice in my collection....hint, hint. If that's too risky for ya, can I have dibbs on that little hotrod from that Jacob guy.....that appears to be running really well, well, well....:rock:

You know I am always good for a couple of nice beers...just remember that when you are drawing those names, hehe...:stupid:

PS. Looks like your friends are going to get a nice Christmas present ! Well done.

ok, i missed something,what are all the raffle prizes now? i may to hit the button again.

$10 per shot at one of these and helping Arrowhead's friends ?
Get on it guys. Should be able to hit $3K before the weekend with the # of users we have here.

IMG_3410.jpg

attachment.php

DSCN0515.jpg

PC070076.jpg

Here ya go.

Alright boys! Time be running out, get your chance to own a piece of history or an orange hot rod.

Hopefully Ed will let us know how it goes tomorrow or Saturday.

I'm too broke to pay attention, but I'm now in for $20.00.

Quick question...when I sent the PP payment I didn't get a box asking for additional information, like I usually do when I pay for something. Is that normal for fundraising, or did I miss something?

I'm not always the sharpest cutter in the chain...Chris J.

I'm too broke to pay attention, but I'm now in for $20.00.

Quick question...when I sent the PP payment I didn't get a box asking for additional information, like I usually do when I pay for something. Is that normal for fundraising, or did I miss something?

I'm not always the sharpest cutter in the chain...Chris J.

After donating send Stihlboy a PM with your real name Paypal email name and user name here he will match them up for the drawing.

to get in here is the link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=yqx492ax5vaqy

here is the list so far

pioneerguy600
jimm
bobwright
mdavlee
steve nw wi
leeha
lwhaples
mastermind7864
mruppe
kam
jeepfz450
sprintcar
walt41
tlandrum2002
gorving
c4f
aussie1
stinkbait
brian13
diggersdad
wildman1024
daddy66
modifiedmark
jacob j
blsnelling
tomdcoker
gmax
oscar4883
super3
rudedog
lwn9186
petesoldsaw
atpchas
stihl-pioneer
brianvt
tonym
atvguns
thieroff
schmuck.k
caleath
outdoorlivin247
steve1
zombiechopper
nmman
wigglesworth
parrisw
john inglis
rarefish383
barneyrb
busmech
keen
art3312
01cummins
freehandslabber
kev1n
hunt'n'photos
jeff villwock
mheim1
fatguy
wkendlumberjak
nardoo
jockeydeuce
andyshine77
mr. Bow saw
work saw collector
jmeritt
stephen.c
mike311
thorcw
pastryguyhawii
longwood
redlinefever
scooterbum
cat-face-timber
kingdavey
burvol
randymac
edisto
srcarr52
harzack223
bigblockburris
ray benson
saw.dr
eccentric
psj/wi
moparman
Jpeterson09
cbfarmall
Signoflife
Mnsam
Bigbadbob
rut
lsco10
Madsaw
tallfarmboy
manyhobies
adkranger
propliner
boda 65
jjuday
billmartin
Roanoker494
HOSS
teddy.scout and misses
54stude
Litefoot
Haywire haywood
Belgian
OR-woodlot
k.c
Chris.j

keep them coming guys!!
$2900?

still waiting on some mailed in donations that are included in this total

Last edited:
Bob and Kate wanted me to tell everybody....Thank You, and Bless you All! I tried to get them to make a post themselves, but they were a little emotional. :D

Back