*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took a few days for the money to go from paypal to my checking account. I decided on approximately a 70/30 split, with the 70% to Bob and Kate. I took a check for $3000.00 to their house today. It was very emotional to say the least. They were extremely grateful and wanted me to give you all a BIG thank you once again. I did leave there with a homemade rhubarb pie! :clap:

The remaining $1190.00 will be given to our other friend this weekend. She has some family that helps some, that is why I split it the way I did. This will definitely take care of some costly repairs needed to her car. New tires and brakes for starters.

Thanks again everybody, we made a huge impact in a couple families lives that will be remembered for the rest of their lives. :bowdown:

Now that is good to hear.

I'm happy you were able to get the money all squared up. Those are big amounts to move around. Keep you eye's open for good karma comeing your way.:clap:
Happy to be a part of this! Kevin

Glad we helped out some in need:hmm3grin2orange:

Without going back thru the whole thread, who do I need to pm about shipping details?

We give somethin away? Never got my P.M., no wait a minute I did get a P.M. Ed told me I didn't win crap which is a good thing.

Ed, Fred and Brad, you guys and all who contributed did a great thing for two families. This is what being a member on here is all about.

Free Rep to all the guys who made this work!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Didn't even get a small slice of that rhubarb pie.

:cry:

Last edited:
RandyMac is no longer on AS (unless something has changed). I'm still in contact with him, and can facilitate sending him the address of the fellow who won the burl belt buckle so it can get shipped out if the info exchange hasn't happened already. Send me a PM with the info if you need me to send it to Randy.:cheers:

RandyMac is no longer on AS (unless something has changed). I'm still in contact with him, and can facilitate sending him the address of the fellow who won the burl belt buckle so it can get shipped out if the info exchange hasn't happened already. Send me a PM with the info if you need me to send it to Randy.:cheers:

I think Randy had talked with him before He left.

The 257 came today! Thanks Ed for the shipping! Looks like I get to cut some wood in wood shed tomorrow. Going to feel silly cutting firewood,but! Again,Thanks!

The 257 came today! Thanks Ed for the shipping! Looks like I get to cut some wood in wood shed tomorrow. Going to feel silly cutting firewood,but! Again,Thanks!

All the thanks go to JacobJ.... all I did was ship his saw. Glad you got though. :clap:

Back