*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got the feeling i might be keping my little saw and using it if it isn't claimed:D:D
I was torn between yours and Bowtech's.
My Dad had a XXV and I thought he might like having a saw again.
I doubt he'd ever have any use for it, and he's never been real "handy" with power tools anyway,
and I don't want to be the one that gave him the tool that he got hurt with. LOL
Nice of you to put that saw up to help the cause !!!

Last edited:
Well, congratulations winners! Good job, Ed-Fred-Brad and whoever else helped on this. Good job also to those that donated prizes. Hopefully the winners end up happy with the prizes and if not, I'll make it so. LWhaples, let me know how that 257 works out for you.

Good job also to those that donated prizes.
Yep. A lot of us went back and donated more $ when we saw you guys donating your stuff. I'm sure that added a bunch to the total Arrowhead can use to help his friends.
$4600 raised ! (less Paypal fees)

I was torn between yours and Bowtech's.
My Dad had a XXV and I thought he might like having a saw again.
I doubt he'd ever have any use for it, and he's never been real "handy" with power tools anyway,
and I don't want to be the one that gave him the tool that he got hurt with. LOL
Nice of you to put that saw up to help the cause !!!

your welcome,, glad i went through it and brought it back from the dead,, It went for a good cause

LWhaples, let me know how that 257 works out for you.

We spoke through PMs. The 257 and P62 will be leaving tomorrow. I will pm them the tracking #s. I got the 62's bar packaged, I'm still searching for a box for the powerhead. I have a 660 box I thought would work, but it's too small. Everything should be in route by 2pm tomorrow. :cheers:

There shouldn't be any fees on donations, from what I've read.
Every transaction had fees taken out of it. I didn't set it up, so don't know if that could have been avoided or not.

Brad said there were a few that didn't click gift.
Thinking back on it, I'm not sure that was an option. Again, I don't know how it was setup.

There is a "gift" option. I don't think many pay attention to it or thought it mattered.
I clicked "gift" because I was under the impression that the fees were waived or lessened. Maybe that's not the case ?
I don't mind Paypal making a few bucks, anyway. The total raised would have been nowhere near what it was if not for the convenience of Paypal. I doubt it would have been even $1K. I don't know if I would have got off my butt and mailed a check, and I'm damned sure I wouldn't have done it 3 times.
What conveniences we have ! Sometimes I sit back and think about life without electricity. We sure have it made these days. :D

167291d1294369205-gift-jpg

Last edited:
Every transaction had fees taken out of it. I didn't set it up, so don't know if that could have been avoided or not.

Yeah the gift option doesn't have fees. That's how I buy stuff from people here many times so neither of us get stuck with fees. Paypal also leads one to believe that "charitable" donations don't have fees either, sucks to hear it did though.

Winner !
Someone tell Fred that he can stop sifting through 40 pages of PMs. LOL !

Congrats Sling ! What's it gonna be ?

I would like the wood buckle and thank you. As has been said before, it is great to see all the generosity from the members contributing to the fundraiser by money and donated prizes.

Whoops

In my hurry to congratulate the winners of the prizes in the fundraiser I should also have mentioned Thanks to those of you that donated the prizes.You are a great bunch of guy's!
Lawrence

Congratulations to the winners!! (basically everyone who contributed time, effort & money here):clap::clap:

I hope the proceeds help the folks out, and big well wish from all us ASers. Ed, you ARE the man.:rock:

Feels nice to have been a small part of this. Happy New Year all.

Back