*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like!!! Pretty sweet pm. Sign me up for the ZIP It's a cool looking saw. Glad to help, didn't expect or even hope to win.

Glad this was able to help out some folks in need

Bill

Just Send DavesMower&Saw a PM with your info and when you get the saw if you need a muffler holler at me.

Bowtechmadman MS290

Here is the 290 I'm donating for the cause...let's go guys I want to see 4K. Good luck whoever gets it...I'm thinkin it's cursed.
We got $4600 !
I ain't scared. I'll give that cursed saw a try. :pumpkin2:
I had fun following this thread. Arrowhead is the big winner, thanks to all of you.
He knew you all are a great bunch and that he he could count on you to help him and his friends out. Great job.

Last edited:
We got $4600 !
I ain't scared. I'll give it a try. :pumpkin2:
I had fun following this thread. Arrowhead is the big winner, thanks to all of you.
He knew you all are a great bunch and that he he could count on you to help him and his friends out. Great job.

I just updated my last post. Congrats.

Wow I want to thank everyone that has worked so hard on this endever. Congradulations to all the winners. I am proud to be part of a group of guys that are so generous with their time and money. Wished I could have done more.

Man I think your up? I searched for the next name I beleave they left the space out of your user name. If I'm wrong someone speak up.

What to choose, What to choose. Well I think I will go with the Custom Metal Sign. Now I have to figure out what I want it to say. I will have to converse with my better half. Thanks again. Who do I contact when I figure it out.

What to choose, What to choose. Well I think I will go with the Custom Metal Sign. Now I have to figure out what I want it to say. I will have to converse with my better half. Thanks again. Who do I contact when I figure it out.

Tony Mammarelli, pick your pleasure.

1. Work Saw Collector - P62
  2. LWhaples - 257
  3. BillMartin - Zip
  4. BrianVT - 290
  5. wkendlumberjak - Metal Sign
  6. Tony Mammarelli
  7. propliner
  8. PioneerGuy600

The remaining prizes are:
  1. XL-12
  2. Wood Buckle
  3. S25DA

Here is the pics of whats left and the owner to PM.

Parrisw
attachment.php

Saw Dr. I have several XL-12/SXL parts saws here. If Will adds this saw to the mix, I'll contribute my time and parts to get it tuned and running 100% if the winner would like.

Brian VT I'll throw in an offer to supply him with any parts needed that I can get for him.]

RandyMac

stuff002.jpg

o8f150 I am donating it for this cause.
Here is the pic of it
001-12.jpg

Just bring the list and pics to the current page.

Tony Mammarelli, pick your pleasure.

1. Work Saw Collector - P62
  2. LWhaples - 257
  3. BillMartin - Zip
  4. BrianVT - 290
  5. wkendlumberjak - Metal Sign
  6. Tony Mammarelli
  7. propliner
  8. PioneerGuy600

The remaining prizes are:
  1. XL-12
  2. Wood Buckle
  3. S25DA

Here is the pics of whats left and the owner to PM.

Parrisw
attachment.php

Saw Dr. I have several XL-12/SXL parts saws here. If Will adds this saw to the mix, I'll contribute my time and parts to get it tuned and running 100% if the winner would like.

Brian VT I'll throw in an offer to supply him with any parts needed that I can get for him.]

RandyMac

stuff002.jpg

o8f150 I am donating it for this cause.
Here is the pic of it
001-12.jpg

dang,,, was hoping to be able to keep it to drop that 41" dia oak this weekend :ices_rofl::hmm3grin2orange::chainsawguy:

Back