*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here they are. Who is Tony Mammarelli? We haven't yet matched up his AS username yet.

1. Work Saw Collector
  2. LWhaples
  3. BillMartin
  4. BrianVT
  5. Work Saw Collector - Yes, he won twice:), but is defaulting to the next winner.
  6. wkendlumberjak
  7. Tony Mammarelli
  8. propliner
  9. PioneerGuy600

Last edited:
Here they are. We haven't nailed down the last two AS usernames, but it's getting too late. I'll just give you the PayPal names for those.

1. Work Saw Collector
  2. LWhaples
  3. BillMartin
  4. BrianVT
  5. Work Saw Collector - Yes, he won twice:)
  6. wkendlumberjak
  7. Tony Mammarelli
  8. Brendon Wrubleski
  9. PioneerGuy600 - Will only win if Work Saw Collector defaults his 2nd prize

Congrats gentlemen!!! Stephen I wasnt kidding, I'd like to run that 62 at the GTG!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Wow, what a pain, lol. I had to go through 15 pages of PayPal transactions, copy and past the name and type in the amount given. I then made multiple entries in the spreadsheet for as many tickets as they bought. The drawing was the easy part. Then trying to match up PayPal names with AS names proved to be very challenging with Fred digging through his litterally 415 PMs! Sorry it took so long, but we worked as fast as we could.

Wow, what a pain, lol. I had to go through 15 pages of PayPal transactions, copy and past the name and type in the amount given. I then made multiple entries in the spreadsheet for as many tickets as they bought. The drawing was the easy part. Then trying to match up PayPal names with AS names proved to be very challenging with Fred digging through his litterally 415 PMs! Sorry it took so long, but we worked as fast as we could.

You guys did great! Thanks

Thanks Fred and Brad !
First reply gets the P62 ? LOL

Last edited:
You got to be ####tting me, I don't know what to say. Just take my name off for the second winning, and use a runner up name.

Congratulations guys, Thanks gentlemen for all the hard work put forth. We are all winners here, i'm happy we all were able to help the fine folks that needed are help.

Total gross contributions were right at $4600, but there were quite a few PayPal fees. Donations on PayPal have fees taken out of them. Bottom line, it was the most successful raffle we've ever had AFAIK.

Last edited:
Back