*** Fundraiser *** Pioneer/Partner P62

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stihlverado

Stihlverado

Addicted to ArboristSite
Here they are. We haven't nailed down the last two AS usernames, but it's getting too late. I'll just give you the PayPal names for those.

1. Work Saw Collector
  2. LWhaples
  3. BillMartin
  4. BrianVT
  5. Work Saw Collector - Yes, he won twice:)
  6. wkendlumberjak
  7. Tony Mammarelli
  8. Brendon Wrubleski
  9. PioneerGuy600 - Will only win if Work Saw Collector defaults his 2nd prize

Congrats gentlemen!!! Stephen I wasnt kidding, I'd like to run that 62 at the GTG!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

blsnelling
Wow, what a pain, lol. I had to go through 15 pages of PayPal transactions, copy and past the name and type in the amount given. I then made multiple entries in the spreadsheet for as many tickets as they bought. The drawing was the easy part. Then trying to match up PayPal names with AS names proved to be very challenging with Fred digging through his litterally 415 PMs! Sorry it took so long, but we worked as fast as we could.

Arrowhead

Arrowhead

RARE BREED
Wow, what a pain, lol. I had to go through 15 pages of PayPal transactions, copy and past the name and type in the amount given. I then made multiple entries in the spreadsheet for as many tickets as they bought. The drawing was the easy part. Then trying to match up PayPal names with AS names proved to be very challenging with Fred digging through his litterally 415 PMs! Sorry it took so long, but we worked as fast as we could.

You guys did great! Thanks

Latest posts