Funny Echo Video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a new Homelite with one in the late 90's. That saw didn't have a chain brake, so I figured it was a lawyer feature. It went in the trash.

When training a kid to use a saw?
Ametures. I'm 13 and still don't need this trash making my saws heavier. My kickback prevention is my fear of a life-changing injury paired with my common sense and knowledge that having a bad injury will make my ability to do anything impaired.

A friend had a saw come with one of these once. Noth only did it get in the way, but it effectively shortened the bar by 2 inches...

I'm glad Echo makes better saws than instructional videos. That was brutal.

At least it looks like the guy has a decent watch with an aftermarket leather strap. He's probably on the watch forums :) He suffers from the same disorder we do, but with watches ;)

Kind of like the Oregon grinder vids. Watching one makes you even more confused. Don't see any reason for that attachment (kickback thing at all. Besides, the smaller saws have PICO low kickback loops anyway.

Back