Funny Online Auction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiwiOilBoiler

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Guys, I came across this saw on one of my searches through our domestic online auction site, TradeMe.

One of the features that trademe has that I haven't noticed on your ebay is that questions asked of the vendor, once answered, become shown to all who view the auction.

On this auction it is the questions and answers section at the bottom that took my eye.

JONSERED CHAINSAW | Trade Me

Its a pretty long read, but should have you laughing well before you get to the bottom. What do you guys think?

Adam.

Last edited:
I read for awhile, and took a drink every time they said cheers, all of a sudden the lines became hard to read.

Seriously though, I could see how the Q and A section is a benefit over ebay, but A.S. here allows us to do the same thing, There is a good trading post right here.

ranfurly1 and jedwan1 are two prolific saw/parts traders on trademe, but it seems they are getting a wee bit emotionally involved in the competitive side, calling someone jedwank or #### is hardly polite.

see, I'm not even allowed to type D#CK.

Back