Funny tree business name

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2treeornot2tree

Dont cry, just do it
Reaction score
I was dumping chips at a mulch suppliers place yesturday, and another bucket truck pulled in and the company name was "Tree Toppers". I just thought it was funny. The guy told me my truck was too pretty, I told him I dont bounce s**t off of it.

we got alot around here that are funny "rednecks" "country boys" even one called "knock'em down "n" call em shorty" tree service

I wanted to call mine "Big Wood" tree service. We have too many easily offended people for that to work though. We have a woodpecker tree service though. Their logo is a woodpecker with a big saw held just below waist level.

odd names

I saw 'After Hours' Tree Service today in Wellfleet, MA. We have one locally called 'Night Owl' Tree Service.

Around here we have'"Choppers, and one called, Beavers. They have a logo of a beaver falling a tree with its teeth.

Theres a Topper's over near myself. Also a Treescape which he does landscaping and trees. Had a hell of a time coming up with my name. changed it once since ive started. settled on Big Country Tree Service. Most guys around here use there first or last name as there title. one guy guy actually uses "lowest priced tree service."

I have seen Git er Down tree service and one called stumpys. Also seen stumps and trunks tree service. Oh and APE's tree service with a big hairy ape in the ad.

There is an "out on a limb" tree service in my town. Where you at in Ohio superjunior? I have heard there is another "out on a limb" on Clevelands east side.

I'm in Chesterland, east subs of Cleveland

on a side note, got a buddy who's name is Chip Chipper.
no bull s##t.

Back