Gap Filler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Well as some of you know I've had this gap in my line-up for some time now that really needed filling. When the 460 ran out of snort I had to go straight to the big dog and at 30+ lbs the 460 had to really be out of snort. :laugh:

attachment.php

Now we all know only one saw in the world can fill that spot.:D

Drum roll please...... :laugh:(like you don't know whats comming)

In honor of the new arrival I thought a family portrait was in order.

attachment.php

As you can see it's in good company. :D

Sorry guys just having some fun with my new toy. :laugh:

I'll try to get some action shots for you guys later but right now the only thing I have to cut at home is some 6" Hickory for the smoker. :(

I was gonna try it out on a 36"+ Oak the neighbor down the road had uprooted in the storm but wouldn't you know it was gone when I went by there today to talk to him about it. :cry:

:cheers:

Yep, but you still have a huge gap lower down in the cc range........:greenchainsaw:

Nahhh, you just need to hit the gym a little more often. :laugh:

I don't think I'd use a smaller saw even if I had one, however that gap is nothing an MS200 wouldn't fill if I ever decided to. :cheers:

Nice looking group, but some dirt ,sawdust, oil, and a few scratches from use on them might be nice also. Those things were made to work, not look pretty. ;) Good luck with the new addition.

Nice looking group, but some dirt ,sawdust, oil, and a few scratches from use on them might be nice also. Those things were made to work, not look pretty. ;) Good luck with the new addition.

Trust me there's plenty of scratch's and battle scars on'em. I like to keep my equipment clean and well maintained but I do use it like it was meant to be used. I just finished a ground up restoration on the 084 (except the recoil... still waiting on parts) so it looks new, and obviously the 660 is new. I tend to keep newer bars on my saws and thats why they look so pretty in the pics. I fix and sell some saws now and then and when I get a saw without a bar (usually the way I get them) I buy a new one to have something to sell with the saw. I always put the new bar on my personal saws and sell my used bar with the used saw, works great and keeps'em looking pretty. :cheers:

Are you going to be at EricJeepers GTG? Your new saw would set a nice baseline for what a 660 should run like and give me an idea of the gains on my ported BB.

You know I'll be there. :clap:

It may not be fully broken in yet and I'll wait to mod the muffler so we can run a baseline test against a bone stock saw. :cheers:

Back