getting ready

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who did you end up going with? That looks like a Cape Sand and Recycling loader. I hope you sell all of it.:rock:

Looks like mayer's peterson . I've worked with that thing before . Nasty it is . Fed it big pine from his 4115 before...

mulch

We used Chase & Merchant, aka Cape Sand? Great company that produced a great product for us to sell. They spent 1 1/2 days grinding logs, changed screens and spent another 1 1/2 days on the final grind of wood chips and log grindings. Rough calcs. give us approx. 4k/cy of really nice mulch.

money maker

[video]2012-02-29-34[/video] making the most out of the spoils of tree work.

We used Chase & Merchant, aka Cape Sand? Great company that produced a great product for us to sell. They spent 1 1/2 days grinding logs, changed screens and spent another 1 1/2 days on the final grind of wood chips and log grindings. Rough calcs. give us approx. 4k/cy of really nice mulch.

Yeah Cape Sand is Chase and Merchant. Jason is a great guy. They produce a very good product. I am happy to have a place local to dump chips and logs for free. your link doesn't work.

Back