giving away a FREE LOT OF SAWS and parts. about 30. some are runners

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys ,Guys, you're killing me here.

Somebody go get that stuff before I go bananas, I would have hauled that home in ten seconds.....

:)

If you still have it next weekend I'll make the 4 -5 hour drive to get it.

I can't do it until weekend atfer next, I'll check back and see if you still have them.

It is only 826 miles from my house! If I don't take the toll roads to keep the expenses down I can probably get there and back for around $220 including one night in a cheap motel....maybe $20 for meals...hmmmm:dizzy:

If there was a Poulan 4200 or 5200 in the pile of saws I would leave first thing in the morning........it's only 30 hours of driving......:cheers:

any one of you fellers are welcome to it all.

i am flexible with scheduling a pickup. i may be gone this weekend or next (waiting for a travel confirmation). though, even if i am gone this weekend the wife (well armed and a good shot, btw) will be home and knows about the whole saw deal-io. if next week i am gone, i can still make arangements. i can make it pretty easy by quickly boxing most of it up after i get a pickup confirmation. all it will take is a small truck or a big trunk to set the boxes in and you're off! :)

to anyone in south jersey............................
i may be in the cape may area this weekend or next. there is a possibility that i can have this stuff in the back of my truck when i get there.
bear in mind though that i am not delivering it unless you are on the way to where i am going..... as in i drive past your house.
other arrangements can be made for a pickup point near my destination.

Got as far as Norfolk yesterday, but no time to come across the water to see you. Doesn't look like it will happen in the near future....

I am glad this surfaced again. I am gathering stuff for a similar giveaway, and am very interested in how easy it is to get stuff picked up. Prolly going to throw a couple of $h!t trimmers in there that have to go with it. That ought to keep the true CADdicts away. If shipping becomes an option, I'd be in for that MAC 4600.

I am glad this surfaced again. I am gathering stuff for a similar giveaway, and am very interested in how easy it is to get stuff picked up. Prolly going to throw a couple of $h!t trimmers in there that have to go with it. That ought to keep the true CADdicts away. If shipping becomes an option, I'd be in for that MAC 4600.

tim,
hopefully you don't have a natural wonder (chesapeake bay) seperating you from the rest of the world and AS community.:dizzy:

i think that if i lived on the other side of the big bay i would have let this lot go in the first two days.

best of luck with your own give-away.
:cheers:

and.... if nobody gets this stuff soon, the 4600 is yours.

Location seems to be a big part of making this game easy or expensive. I live in N.S. Canada and it seems like I live in mid Atlantic Ocean when it comes to shipping to and from here. Just picked up a bunch two weekends back, it was an all day drive there and back, the guy called last night and says I got another load for you, when you coming back up this way. LOL
Pioneerguy600

Latest posts

Back