Giving up on the Sunshine State

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYSawBoss

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I'm returning to NY. Lindenhurst to be exact. If there are any tree companies in nassau or suffolk looking for a good ground man who wants to eventually climb please contact me. 516-351-7361 or email me at [email protected]

Obviously you could reply to this thread as well.

Tony

I thought it was Butch

I'm 1200 miles away from my loving wife. We are recently married and I thought it better for me to come down first to find work. I didn't want us both in a new place unemployed. I am working for a tree company down here and am quite happy with my coworkers and employers...I just miss my wife. I dont know what to do.

Tony

Ah yes, young love! How true is the saying; distance makes the heart grow fonder!

MB,
I'm sure he's too busy dragging brush to get on the net. Just a guess, but a guy that's desperate for tree work in FL right now could prolly stay bizzy, eh?

I just looked at the other threads NYSawBoss started in the Emp forum. On 8/1 he starts a thread stating he is desperate for work, then on 8/7 he says he is going back to NY? I don't get it.:confused:

Back