Good deal for a 372XP?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Husqvarna1985

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My father in law is looking for a high powered saw for cutting firewood, i came across this and it seems like a smoking deal, as these are what, 800$ new? Seeing what everyone thinks
1fd6dc07f9e7c3109d3930bdc533fcb4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

My father in law is looking for a high powered saw for cutting firewood, i came across this and it seems like a smoking deal, as these are what, 800$ new? Seeing what everyone thinks

Looks like a very good deal.
I would buy it
If he let's you try it out even better.

For sure jump on that one!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I hope your father in law's an experienced sawyer, cuz that's a mighty powerful workhorse!

A fine way to double your money if not though!

Jomoco

That’s probably one of the best deals I’ve seen. Insane!! Got to pull the trigger quickly on those. I’d contact the seller and ask to be next in line if the buyer doesn’t show up.

I've had people offer saw's or whatever cheap on Facebook yardsales Craigslist etc.
When i tried to buy something they would say
Oh i was just seeing how much someone would pay It's not really for sale
Or just seeing what's out there
Really gets on my nerves
Lol
It sucks you missed that deal
Keep looking some are selling their old saw's this time of year and buying new.

Did you purchase saw? Hope it went your way.

So I messaged the Women at 6:00Am this morning before I posted it, it was spoken for by then. If it was available I probably would I just left work and gone to get it, I have the ability to set my own hours and it comes in handy for times like these.
I don't know what the % of the forum is that lives in New England but I don't think I would of ruined my chances by posting it for opinion sake, I guess I have learned that any 372XP in the 250$ mark is great deal.

And yes my father-in-law could very well handle a saw this large, as could myself

Often times a price like that is simply to good to be true. They are just looking for your phone number. In a day, a week, a month you'll get a phone call to buy something you weren't interested in.

And what would you expect the going price to be.......

080C325C-1554-4812-BDEF-CE960A3D3CA3.jpeg 10812F57-0119-4A18-A3A1-458464C6DCB8.jpeg
Often times a price like that is simply to good to be true. They are just looking for your phone number. In a day, a week, a month you'll get a phone call to buy something you weren't interested in.

That can be true but there were 2 times a “too good to be true” price paid for me. One was a super clean Makita 6401 for $200 and the other was a mint Echo 590 with case for $100.

I've had that happen once or twice.
A week for a long time lol. Big horn blairs out, then, "This is your captain, you've won tickets to a cruise", not again :omg:.
View attachment 616890 View attachment 616891

That can be true but there were 2 times a “too good to be true” price paid for me. One was a super clean Makita 6401 for $200 and the other was a mint Echo 590 with case for $100.
Yeah buddy :happy:.
This is what can happen after winning many cruse tickets :laugh:.

So I messaged the Women at 6:00Am this morning before I posted it, it was spoken for by then. If it was available I probably would I just left work and gone to get it, I have the ability to set my own hours and it comes in handy for times like these.
I don't know what the % of the forum is that lives in New England but I don't think I would of ruined my chances by posting it for opinion sake, I guess I have learned that any 372XP in the 250$ mark is great deal.

And yes my father-in-law could very well handle a saw this large, as could myself
Well I don't know what percentage of the forum lives there either, but it only takes one enthusiast whether from AS or not, or a local reseller to find it.
When a deal is rip, you better get to picking ;).
Check out how quick this guy below( drptrch what kind of a name is that anyway :lol:) was on it, and he's in a time zone 4 hrs away :surprised3:.
Lots of vultures in here :yes:.
63d60158f313288586d91b793bcc53cd.jpg
and there ya have it. NOT me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How much you want for it :laugh:.

Well I don't know what percentage of the forum lives there either, but it only takes one enthusiast whether from AS or not, or a local reseller to find it.
When a deal is rip, you better get to picking ;).
Check out how quick this guy below( drptrch what kind of a name is that anyway :lol:) was on it, and he's in a time zone 4 hrs away :surprised3:.
Lots of vultures in here :yes:.

How much you want for it :laugh:.

I drove 2 hrs one way for the Makita.

Back