Good stuff for sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowtorque1

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
I am not doing nearly the cutting I used to do and am parting with some good stuff:

I have a nearly new Silvey Swingarm chisel chain grinder purchased new last year from HUNTER. I have used it just a few times. It will come with original box, instructions, grinder stand, salmon wheel, and two grey wheels that have never been used. This is a great grinder and is essentially new. Buyer pays UPS shipping from NC. I have nearly $700 invested in this outfit. Will sell for $525 plus shipping.

Also have a very nice Stihl 046Mag with about 30 hours on it. Cross hatch still visible on cyl walls. 20" Carlton bar, nearly new. Dual port muffler. Comes with shop manual, tools and Stihl case. Buyer pays UPS shipping $400.

Email me at [email protected] with questions.

This is a great price on a Swing Arm Grinder. John bought it from me new. He is a good guy to deal with and takes very good care of his tools. Somebody is going to get a great deal.
Hunter

Better deal on Silvey grinder

I have sold the Stihl and need to find the Silvey a home. I will split the cost of shipping with the buyer of the grinder to save a few more bucks on the total cost. Thanks

Possible trade deal?

Since I have sold my "big" saws, I will need a good all-around saw, something on the order of a 357xp. I would consider a trade for a new 357xp or near new one for the Silvey. My other saws are a 345 which I love to use and a 372xp. 357 ought to be a nice addition.

Latest posts

Back