Good too see we're Back!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully no neighbors saw it that will tell on you . You shoulda put a couple layers of duct tape across your belley while you were in the shop . Thats how easey it is to screw up and just lift it back up their before you think and then SHE will find out. I am glad you stoped to think .

Hopefully no neighbors saw it that will tell on you . You shoulda put a couple layers of duct tape across your belley while you were in the shop . Thats how easey it is to screw up and just lift it back up their before you think and then SHE will find out. I am glad you stoped to think .
Cheers John. I have been using a sort of a back/gut protector for a number of years. This has a set of straps like braces over the shoulders and then a plastic reinforced cloth covered panel around the back and a wide double velcro front panel that holds my gut in at the front. I found it takes a lot of strain off my back and also lower stomach muscles when I am moving slabs and gear. I haven't been using it when I'm milling but I will probably start using it now.

No old Pics seem to be showing up - new ones seem to be working OK.

Hi Bob,
Finally getting back to the form, had some serious back issues. It's a bummer none of the old images show up. I noticed my old footer links no longer work either, guess I'll have to revise that at some point. As for our ranks on this site, we all just users I guess. Guess we all just need to learn the site new features, like they say after thirty days it's becomes a habit. :chainsaw:

jerry-

Yeah losing the old images is a bummer. I'm getting lots of requests for these which is starting to be a PITA.
I like most of the new forum features. Much easier upload of images and ability to add images direct to personal messages are a couple.

Cheers John. I have been using a sort of a back/gut protector for a number of years. This has a set of straps like braces over the shoulders and then a plastic reinforced cloth covered panel around the back and a wide double velcro front panel that holds my gut in at the front. I found it takes a lot of strain off my back and also lower stomach muscles when I am moving slabs and gear. I haven't been using it when I'm milling but I will probably start using it now.
That would be a lot better than tape that would pull all the hair out when you remove it guess i wasn't thinking . I tried to log on last night and couldn't not , site was down again . I must be addicted worse than i realized .

Great Stories Bob. I actually did laugh out loud at work here on my break. - I take earplugs from the warehouse downstairs and wear em on my break so if i forget to take them out before talking or laughing it's quite loud. :D

On another note I am very grateful this site is back. I actually got quite sad at the prospect of it going away over the months i had trouble accessing it. I decided I was going to come out of lurking status and post occasionally and simply express my gratitude for all your contributions here; BobL especially. I have pics of your various jigs, drawings and posts saved on my computer at home. Some threads i was lucky enough to have printed prior to the site access issues. They make for good bathroom reading material.

-Ben

Latest posts

Back