• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Gorgeous Husqvarna 272xp

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c5c7c9

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
272xp 2.JPG 272xp 1.JPG
SPF!! For years and years the 272xp has been my "dream saw", well, not long ago, A/S member shorthunter posted this one for sale, I couldn't resist! It is a absolute beauty indeed!
Here is shorthunter's orig. posting if you care to look http://www.arboristsite.com/community/threads/husqvarna-272xp-excellent-condition.259359/
Since I received the saw, I made exactly 6 cuts with it, to buck up a 20" Tamarack. It was doing this, I finally admitted to myself, this is FAR more saw than I will likely ever need! So I am placing it back up for sale, in hopes it will find a owner that can show it the use it deserves. Needless to say, it performs every function flawlessly!! and has no issues of any kind.
This is PHO, no bar/chain.
Price is firm at $385 shipped to any of the orig. 48 states.
Bank check, MO or paypal family and friends.
Thanks for looking.

I'll bet if you look really close at that Poulan, you will see it has already started shaking! They're no fools, these saws, they can sense these things!
I'll pack a diaper in the box, for the Poulan, just in case it ***** itself, the first time that XP roars to life :)

I'll bet if you look really close at that Poulan, you will see it has already started shaking! They're no fools, these saws, they can sense these things!
I'll pack a diaper in the box, for the Poulan, just in case it ***** itself, the first time that XP roars to life :)

I don't know about that it has already been sitting next to the 2100 CD. Then again maybe it turned green for a reason. Envy.

Back