Got a nice piece of japanese engineering sitting at my feet

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually mine didnt come with adaptors. The mount is milled just for the small mount poulans huskys and echo's. So no funky adapters i gotta mess with.

I promised pics so here they are.

008.jpg

007.jpg

006.jpg

Very nice, you get them from the folks on ebay? or is there another source?

bars

good looking and great bars to work with make sure you get a extra tip for it just my 2 cents

HEY NOW! whats wrong with echo? i own the echo cs-450, very nice saw, thats what the sugi bar was for. :monkey:

Don't worry man. I was just takin a whiz in the communal cheerios and seeing who would take a bite.

echo bashing is arb site 101. Just gotta roll with the punches amigo

I have thought about trying the Sugi bars. I found a better deal on GB Ti bars on Ebay though so I bought two of them. 20" and 28".

Japan makes quality stuff. Alot different than China. I have a Citizen Eco-drive watch that has Japanese movement. Was on sale for 300 bucks. ;) Awesome watch though. I have heard that Japanese watches are second only to Swiss.

How did the Japs manage to smuggle something good into the country by the Chinese blockades???:thinking:

That's what i want to know. The thing looks sweet but are they supposed hold up better. Just wondering not starting.

the bars are very high quality, and look bad ass. the tips, not so much. when i got mine the sprocket had a dead spot in it i could not turn past with my hand. i'll have to order another tip for it. which i've heard you should do anyways.

Back