Got it baddd... CAD strikes again.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndlawrence

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Well CAD has struck me again... I was just walking innocently through home depot when I happen to spot a saw out of the corner of my eye sitting on a table, It's a Makita 6401 Rental saw that looks like it's been rented maybe 20 times. The price tag says $280 but after talking with the guy running the rental section and checking the saw out I walked out the door for $220... :rock:

View attachment 307400

Also Picked up this week a Stihl (My first Stihl, I bleed solid orange :dizzy:) 026 for $40 needs a piston and carb kit.
View attachment 307401

Well CAD has struck me again... I was just walking innocently through home depot when I happen to spot a saw out of the corner of my eye sitting on a table, It's a Makita 6401 Rental saw that looks like it's been rented maybe 20 times. The price tag says $280 but after talking with the guy running the rental section and checking the saw out I walked out the door for $220... :rock:

View attachment 307400

Also Picked up this week a Stihl (My first Stihl, I bleed solid orange :dizzy:) 026 for $40 needs a piston and carb kit.
View attachment 307401
A fairly good deal on the Makita...a decent..."you suck"

As for the Stihl 026 for $40....major league....YOU SUCK..!!

The 026 is one of the best saws Stihl ever made...especially if you got one of the first ones from Germany..!!

:cheers:
J2F

Last edited:
Got a chance to run the Makita today, I like it, the AV feels really good.. They had this thing RICH like crazy rich. I leaned it out a little and it cuts like a champ.

Yepp, D series, 35? I think.. Picked it up today for $40 also, Haven't had a chance to look it over yet. It's going to promac850 if he still wants it..

Still want the Clinton! I will be firing up the 350 to see how it runs. Might even make a video for you and we can go from there on a trade.

Latest posts

Back