Got my boy a present

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KyleOh

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
My boys favorite Christmas gift. Had to get him one, couldn't find orange in baby saws so had to go with red. It will have to do til he gets a little bigger. He loves it and can run it all by himself. Never to early to start some CAD. Well and I get to show off my boy :msp_smile:

attachment.php

Handsome young man. Way to go, starting him out right.

Enjoy these times, he will be wanting to use yours in what seems like no time all. Believe me I know!

In '95 I was just getting over some back problems and the only saw I had was an 031. My 13 yo son started running that, so dad had to get a new 044. My son is now 30 and has an 066 and an 090, the problem is now, getting him around to run them! Enjoy them while you can.

He looks like a keeper to me.. Makes me smile.. Like they say... Enjoy them while you can. My son will be 42 years old next month, seems like yesterday. Sending a rep ASAP..

Thats cool, I need to find my daughter a newer chainsaw, she has a 1972 Mattel tuff stuff saw, and I have to hide because I want to see it still around when she is old enough to appreciate it. She does have a parts saw to go with it she will play with for now.

Its a handy mandy lol. Paid damn near 65 bucks for it to. Little bigger he can get a kids stihl.

Latest posts

Back