got some new gear

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjp

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
wood 005.JPG wood 012.JPG wood 008.JPG wood 014.JPG i was long overdue for some newer, bigger equipment. I put it off long enough but ive got work lined up til next winter and decided to pull the trigger. tractor came with forks, bucket,6ft bush hog, york rake, back blade, box blade, fertillizer, wheel weights and loaded tires for the price most people were asking for the same tractor with no impliments! i had to drive 9 hours to get it but just couldnt pass it up. tried to buy a used winch but no one seems to sell them until they are beat so ended up with a new fransgard, they seem to be far better priced than some of the others. had to sell my other trailer and buy this longer one to pick everything up and it should be a great log trailer with some side stakes.... Im one happy camper! now i better hope it all pays for itself haha

nicely done!
that is also my preferred method of adding teets to tire chains

I finally got some chains for my skidder this winter. I instantly wondered why I waited so long to do it. Unbelievable difference!

I finally got some chains for my skidder this winter. I instantly wondered why I waited so long to do it. Unbelievable difference!
Yeah I run them year round, I ordered these before I even picked up the tractor. I'll have a set on the front very soon

Latest posts

Back