Got the Job.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is rotten in Denmark on this thread :rolleyes2: A climber working over 3 phase that doesn't know what ROW work is ... Or is the heat getting too me ...

Yeah, I don't get it. New climber with little experience working over 3 phase. Any EHAP?
Sounds weird.
Jeff
didn't see anywhere he said he was alone working, could have been a certified worker there training him, how is he to learn if he never does it.....

Dear Gusso: I wish you the very best. I to am from FL. and you have had many a good tips to take in. My advise about trimming a Pepper Tree would be if given permission by the owner, REMOVAL.
I believe if you are referring to the Brazilian Pepper Tree this type of material has no redeeming features at all and is one of many invasive species that should be removed at all cost. Look me up if your ever in the Venice area, All the best!
elg

im a line clearence guy myself i work for trees inc but i wish our younger apprentices had the same attitude that you got sounds like you got the drive to be a good trimmer thats half the battle anymore with these younger kids alot of them are just out there for a paycheck and not even trying to get better i got a few words of advice coming from personal experience in the field 1.Dont get a big head the guys you work with wont respect you and respect is huge when your goin up thru the ranks 2.Be the first one out of the truck ready to work theres always something to do (fuel saws,clean saws etc)trust me foremans like to see this 3.dont loly gag putin your gear on 4.dive down in the #### holes first before anyone else can again foremans will respect you most likely they have paid there dues down in the #### holes well atleast i know i have 5.balls to the wall man this is your time to shine. if you do a good job everyone will know you do a ####ty job everyone will know you dont wana be known as a worthless piece of #### .when other crews need a third or fourth climber you want that foreman begging for you to come work with him. it makes you feel pretty good about yourself 6.Dont get caught up in the bull #### that people talk just do your job the best you can and just so you know theres a whole lot of lies that go on and a whole lot of backstabbing so grow yourself a big pair and you will do just fine good luck and :cheers: on the new job

Last edited:
im a line clearence guy myself i work for trees inc but i wish our younger apprentices had the same attitude that you got sounds like you got the drive to be a good trimmer thats half the battle anymore with these younger kids alot of them are just out there for a paycheck and not even trying to get better i got a few words of advice coming from personal experience in the field 1.Dont get a big head the guys you work with wont respect you and respect is huge when your goin up thru the ranks 2.Be the first one out of the truck ready to work theres always something to do (fuel saws,clean saws etc)trust me foremans like to see this 3.dont loly gag putin your gear on 4.dive down in the #### holes first before anyone else can again foremans will respect you most likely they have paid there dues down in the #### holes well atleast i know i have 5.balls to the wall man this is your time to shine. if you do a good job everyone will know you do a ####ty job everyone will know you dont wana be known as a worthless piece of #### .when other crews need a third or fourth climber you want that foreman begging for you to come work with him. it makes you feel pretty good about yourself 6.Dont get caught up in the bull #### that people talk just do your job the best you can and just so you know theres a whole lot of lies that go on and a whole lot of backstabbing so grow yourself a big pair and you will do just fine good luck and :cheers: on the new job

Thank you. I will ensure I do all these. The reason for the young kids slacking with no care attitudes today is, They weren't raised right. I was raised properly. i had my ass beaten. but i learned. this is my career ahead of me. i best look good now.

Show me again!!! The 'Cert!.
Jeff

You dont get cert, you get qualified,
Jeff
maybe they misspelled it then, yeah, that's what is was...........

but why do we even care, either you can do it or you can't, I don't know why so many people here want to be so damn technical about stuff......

daveycard003.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Back