got wood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seaflight101

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Well, have about a gallon of gas thru the ms362cm, and its starting to come to life. As some of you may remember I was wondering if I had made a big mistake by going to the 362. Well, I am beginning to really like the saw. My old saw is a 045 super and a real beast but is heavy as well as getting old even though it stihl cuts like crazy and all, but as I have gotten older I wanted a little lighter saw. Found a few pinion pine trees to finish the break-in on the new saw and was impressed with how the saw cuts. Talked the wife into going and helping and had a fantastic morning. Loaded the little Chev Colorado about to the limit. Hope you easterners will take it easy on us as this is some of the better wood we have out west, good pinion is getting hard to find.

Attachments

• load of firewood.jpg
    load of firewood.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • got wood.png
    got wood.png
    907.1 KB · Views: 39
Great part is that you got to show off your new toy to the misses, and enjoy a great day outside. Everyone should really remember to cherish days like those with loved ones. Thanks for sharing :)

Back