gotta love this

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

begleytree

H. sapiens moderatus
Reaction score
ebay seller describing a saw and it's care.
-Ralph

This chain saw was purchased for 700.00 plus tax and chain. It has only been used about 10 hours and been maintained extremely well. Oil change with each use, spark plug every other use, and filter cleaned after each use.

LarryTheCableGuy said:
Excellent find!!

BTW, What is your favorite brand of blinker fluid?

The kind that is on the shelf next to the Wobble Out. It is normally 2 aisles down from the cans of Go Fast, but not past the cans of Wup Ass.

:cheers:

Andy

Andy1234 said:
The kind that is on the shelf next to the Wobble Out. It is normally 2 aisles down from the cans of Go Fast, but not past the cans of Wup Ass.

Andy

Does that store also carry hole shrink?

So it's not near the WiFi SpeedSpray?

sprayer.gif

sawinredneck said:
Does that store also carry hole shrink?

bwahahahahahahah, man I have been looking for hole shrink for the longest time.:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

If you guys ever try that can of Never Dull, you will never go back to your old way of sharping chains. :laugh: :pumpkin2: :D :pumpkin2: :laugh: :pumpkin2:

turnkey4099 said:
So that's why I had to replace a saw after 20 years. I never changed the oil!

Harry K

Hey, I change the oil all the time. I used some Stihl, some Echo, some Husqvarna, and now some Mobil One 2T. I've changed oil a lot...

Mark

Andy1234 said:

Andy
Are you sure it's not by the fuel for the solar powered lights?

Back