• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Grandberg 66 inch double ended milling bar for Husky.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill G

ArboristSite King
Reaction score
I have a 66 inch Grandberg double end bar that needs to find a new home. It is 66" from tip to tip. I came to me with a 090G but the previous owner milled the bar stud shoulder to fit the bar. The bar was NOT modified. I believe it is a large Husky mount. It came with a roller handle that is available if needed for single saw operation. The bar has some surface rust but appears to have been used very little. It looks like they are $450 new so I think $300 plus shipping should be fair.

Bill

That should fit Husky, Dolkita, Mac maybe, some others like Poulan and possibly Homelite.

Has the three mount holes for Logasol (sp) and the other slabber rigs. Some were made by Cannon, Oregon and another place. Bet they all came from Oregon state.

Thanks for the information. I know it looked like a very universal mount. I am glad the guy modified the 090G bar studs instead of the bar.
I think more people should modify the stud vs the bar. My 084 milling with a 60" CSN is a 12mm slot opened up from a factory H1 3120 mount. The benefits are many when it comes to running it on other mounts. I bought it to fit up for my 660 milling mule. The plan was always to make it 12mm. The time I wasted keeping the tail end closed was a waste looking back. I should have just cut the slot right out the end of the bar vs keeping it. Nothing was gained or lost with any open ended tail section. That flat file was one tough old mother that filed it out from D009 to D025 :)
Getting the oil hole without drilling it was my own little secret ;-)

Most times the tail isn't tall enough to make an oil hole for 14mm tail sections. My bar has a much faster rate or rise that this one. That is game changer on large belly bars. Yours has that fast rise it appears.

Well I am not much on bumping my own threads but it seems this might need a bump. If I am out out line then say that

Back