Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hedge, you still plan on coming up for a little ice fishing on friday? Here is on from last weekend, 32". Also put a picture of my house up.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice shack:clap:Looks like you still have room for some more bumper stickers on it:hmm3grin2orange:

Two years ago when I was there Scott won enough t-shirts to last him into the next millennium:dizzy::dizzy:There was at least one local to that got a little pissy at Scoot to.I think he said "you don't cut wood with them there saws they are racers".

Let's not forget who won the grand prize that day. Of course after tasting the grand prize, the last part of the 30 pack went for target practice.

I can't even remember what it was called but Pele assured me it was REALLY good beer. :hmm3grin2orange:

I talked to Kolander ( our cant supplier) and he dropped off some logs at the sawmill yesterday. We have some big pine from last year for the long bars and the stuff he dropped off was pine, popple and maple. Might be a couple sticks of birch too.

You and Jon aren't freeslabbin' 'em anymore? Wow, you guys have gone first class.

I wish I could make it up there to play. You guys have all the fun when I'm working.

Some of us have to keep America functioning, Mike.

I really wish you could too....

aherezus.jpg

Drank a pitcher of that watching the Super Bowl. Interesting to start but a little too much vanilla by the end.

How could I forget that. :hmm3grin2orange:

Let's not forget who won the grand prize that day. Of course after tasting the grand prize, the last part of the 30 pack went for target practice.

I can't even remember what it was called but Pele assured me it was REALLY good beer. :hmm3grin2orange:

who is this?
a nube?
are you that crack guy?
you going to be at the races?

Turned from sleet to snow within the last half hour. Anyone know what the roads are like? I want to drive down to coon rapids to the Texas roadhouse for a steak. Damn I am impulsive.

Turned from sleet to snow within the last half hour. Anyone know what the roads are like? I want to drive down to coon rapids to the Texas roadhouse for a steak. Damn I am impulsive.
I would think the roads are crap.They do have a Texas roadhouse in St.Cloud,MN.If its your birthday they roll out a bar stool with a saddle on it and make you sit on it while they sing happy birthday to you:hmm3grin2orange:Don't ask how I know.

I would think the roads are crap.They do have a Texas roadhouse in St.Cloud,MN.If its your birthday they roll out a bar stool with a saddle on it and make you sit on it while they sing happy birthday to you:hmm3grin2orange:Don't ask how I know.

Google says 32 miles to coon rapids and 60 miles to St cloud. Its not my birthday. Shouldn't you be sharpening chains?:msp_smile:

WTH??? the all you could eat ribs at TDAWGS last night wasn't enough. That was fun stratagizing with you & J.D. on how to win the races... Hopefully those chains get here in time!!

Google says 32 miles to coon rapids and 60 miles to St cloud. Its not my birthday. Shouldn't you be sharpening chains?:msp_smile:
I was doing that a little while ago.What you should be asking is why I am not out doing 80mph+ on my new to me 38 year old 500cc free air rocket.Looks just like this one but super clean and running
attachment.php

WTH??? the all you could eat ribs at TDAWGS last night wasn't enough. That was fun stratagizing with you & J.D. on how to win the races... Hopefully those chains get here in time!!

That was yesterday, I usually eat everyday. I am starving. In case you didn't notice I am still growing.

We were talking last night about how a person is going to get 5" of wood to make his 3 cuts in and I suggested to wrap the wood with a piece of steel at the 5" mark so that if you do go over your limit....well you get the idea. You people and your fancy race chains...:msp_smile:

Fancy race chains:msp_confused: I need to see some of them. I might learn something from them:msp_sneaky:

Jon and Andy your race chains are done and will be mailed out the first of the week. They pull awesome with a 10 pin.:yoyo:

Latest posts

Back