Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be bringing my new toy to play with at the races. A very clean 08s.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spent the afternoon with heavy fuel and grandpa tractor today running some ported saws. This was my first with ported saws. It was a great time and think I may need to get something ported sooner than later. :msp_lol:

Spent the afternoon with heavy fuel and grandpa tractor today running some ported saws. This was my first with ported saws. It was a great time and think I may need to get something ported sooner than later. :msp_lol:

Yup those grantsburg guys are good folks. Wish I would have came over but I had to cut my own pile today. Gotta love those ported saws.

I'll bring my 041, we can race.
That would be great.I will have to get his and check it out.I put a new fan wheel and fly wheel on it and hope they are still holding.Someone drilled the thing out and put in non stock screws and you can see it was missing some fins and the starter ring was just about shot.And nice 08S.Is it running .404:laugh:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
That would be great.I will have to get his and check it out.I put a new fan wheel and fly wheel on it and hope they are still holding.And nice 08S.Is it running .404:laugh:

Its running 3/8 chain, .058 61dl. I need to get a chain for it before the race. The one thats on it is pretty much spent, its a total branded chain with all kinds of safety garbage on it. I dont think I have had any total chain before, are they still around?

Its running 3/8 chain, .058 61dl. I need to get a chain for it before the race. The one thats on it is pretty much spent, its a total branded chain with all kinds of safety garbage on it. I dont think I have had any total chain before, are they still around?
Heard of total bars but not chain.I would get rid of the safety chain,there is nothing safe about that saw:laugh:

Check your bar-They were likely running .058 guage chain in a .063 guage bar..................

I stuck .058 worth of feeler gauge in it and it was pretty snug. I want to put on a new full chisel chain before race day. Do you have a .058 3/8 61dl chain? Maybe a 60 or 62dl would work.

I got a .058 60 dl 3/8 you can use Andy...
Dun sharped it muhself...
:msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back