Grantsburg Mid Winter Sports Races Feb 23!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh....
It's ok...

264F Deluxe tore apart on the bench right now, getting a piston and rings. Parts supply willing, it'll be there. Don't forget the Deere.

Might have to mess around with tools in there, just for fun. Never hacked on a cylinder before though, will be pretty conservative if I do.

Hey derbyguy, your supposed to wait til the ax throwing contest before you break your Fiskars...

2u5ypypy.jpg

Last edited:
I stuck .058 worth of feeler gauge in it and it was pretty snug. I want to put on a new full chisel chain before race day. Do you have a .058 3/8 61dl chain? Maybe a 60 or 62dl would work.

Should have ya covered on .058 ga chain..........................

And a DOLMAR backpack blower too...................:hmm3grin2orange:

264F Deluxe tore apart on the bench right now, getting a piston and rings. Parts supply willing, it'll be there. Don't forget the Deere.

Might have to mess around with tools in there, just for fun. Never hacked on a cylinder before though, will be pretty conservative if I do.

Grind away man...:rock:

attachment.php

Racing will be Head to Head up on the trailer this year. We are thinking of going with a "running start" saw will be running placed by your feet, hands on log, chain brake off, chain must not spin at idle. 3 cuts in 5 inches. Thought that might add a little fun to it this year and cut down on all the tie races.

Racing will be Head to Head up on the trailer this year. We are thinking of going with a "running start" saw will be running placed by your feet, hands on log, chain brake off, chain must not spin at idle. 3 cuts in 5 inches. Thought that might add a little fun to it this year and cut down on all the tie races.
That means a 13" b/c on everything:hmm3grin2orange:
I might have one that the chain spins a little at idle:frown::frown:Guess I will have to fine tune it a bit.
I have a saw or 2 that like to wonder around a little sitting on a hard surface idling:confused2::confused2:

You do realize this won't necessarily give us an advantage over Scott...
I'd like to think I'm handy with a saw and all, but he been doin' this a long time...
:beat_brick:

Back