Great News...Fiskars is Designing Longer Handles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maul ratt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I contacted Fiskars by email and asked them if they ever considered making longer handles on their mauls and axes. They responded back saying that they are in the process of doing so and they should be available in 2011.

This will be the ultimate maul to have!
:cheers:

Recall ?

Fiskars will have a registered form. Fiil in your exact crotch dimensions measured to your boot instep. The decision to accept the return of the original stubby Fiskars SS will be based on crotch height. >40" will receive a new improved Fiskars SS.:cheers:
<40" out of luck.:jawdrop:

Recall ?

Fiskars will have a registered form. Fiil in your exact crotch dimensions measured to your boot instep. The decision to accept the return of the original stubby Fiskars SS will be based on crotch height. >40" will receive a new improved Fiskars SS.:cheers:
<40" out of luck.:jawdrop:

Pardon my ignorance, much is lost over the internet. Is this spoken in jest or is this true via Fiskars?

so im guessing its a joke about us being able to send back our old ones for the new longer one?> that sure would be nice

Pardon my ignorance, much is lost over the internet. Is this spoken in jest or is this true via Fiskars?

Sorry JB, but some of us have a deadly serious case of poor humor. It comes from breathing 2 cycle in the morning, lurking around our piles (wood), and standing outside on the first frosty morning of the year snorting woodsmoke.

Can't be helped.:dizzy:

so im guessing its a joke about us being able to send back our old ones for the new longer one?> that sure would be nice
if not, they have a lifetime warranty right? can i just run mine over with my truck and break it, then get credited towards the new one? :)

if not, they have a lifetime warranty right? can i just run mine over with my truck and break it, then get credited towards the new one? :)

I'm sure you could... but that wouldn't quite be honest and Fiskars is a pretty good company to screw over like that (you know that everybody will start doing it).

I'll just keep my current SS, and I'll buy the longer handled version and have 2 then!

Ah, I see we're doing the 8th grade "humor" tonight!

Dear Mark:
Is it the "humor" or the "8th grade" that concerns you tonight ?:confused:

That kind of condescension will get you in trouble....big trouble.

With all that is going on now, isn't ANY humor worthwhile ? Or, do you prefer AlGore gravitas ( a.k.a. Chicken Little ) ? BTW: we have not heard from the Nobel winner lately.

You may PM me for my C.V. which may be offered, or not. Hint: well beyond grammar school. My wisea$$ attitude was bred in the cauldron of near death. When you're scared sh%$less, it does wonders for the psyche.

(Apologies for the highjacking here )

JMNSHO

=> that sure would be nice

No you may not.

There is a video on the web of this very thing being done, and the SS was fine afterwords. They have tested it to know it can be run over by your truck and not be damaged.

Now.. if I happen to free fall my FEL onto it..

but honestly, I will just buy a new one. I think I may try for the whole set.. got 3 different Fiskars now..

was this just a rumor will there be a SS with a longer handle coming out? Ill be pullin the trigger on one soon and would like to get the longest handle possible.

Back