Great service from Chainsawr.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boda65

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Hope this is the correct forum for this, I didn't see a listing in the sponsor forums. I just wanted to thank Scott from Chainsawr.com, an AS sponsor. Got some old Mac parts I needed. Scott was very friendly and helpful via email and I recieved the order just two days later. :clap: Parts were as advertised. Thanks.

Scott is A+. has a great store and really appreciate his efforts at making the IPLs available for all those saws.

:clap:

Dan

Chainsawer

Made several orders, great all around for hard to find parts !!

I agree! he does a great job, have ordered several times. I once sent him an email about some parts that weren't on his site. Got a responce promptly, telling me to go to the site, he just listed them!
When ya run old saws, sure could use more guys like him.

:clap:
Gregg,

finnished an order with Scott this morning, can't say enough good things. He is always willing to help and has a great new website. +1 in my books

Drew

I have ordered many times from him as well. Class act for sure.

Good guy to deal with, I have ordered Mcculloch parts a couple of times and everything went great.

Reviving an old thread. I was just getting ready to place an order through Chainsawr, and after only entering my email address, I received a text message with a code, and when I entered that code, it had all my credit card information already loaded. How the hell did they do that, I have never ordered from them before.

Reviving an old thread. I was just getting ready to place an order through Chainsawr, and after only entering my email address, I received a text message with a code, and when I entered that code, it had all my credit card information already loaded. How the hell did they do that, I have never ordered from them before.
Thats interesting and scary.

I think Scott has the whole business up for sale last I read last year.

I've used him alot for harder to find used parts and some trading of my parts for new stuff.

Thats interesting and scary.

I think Scott has the whole business up for sale last I read last year.

I've used him alot for harder to find used parts and some trading of my parts for new stuff.
Turns out it's something called Shopify. I dont k ow how they legally do it, but if you buy from a company that uses shopify, they will save your info and any company that you order from that uses shopify can instantly pull up your info.

Seems like a hackers dream. I went to the shopify site and opted out. I never agreed to it, so I don't know how they legally can do that.

I didn't trust the link at first, so I navigated to the same page through Shopify. The link seems OK. When I put in my email address, it said that there was no account with that address. I bet they got your info when you bought something online. There may have been some fine print that you didn't see about sharing your data. My guess.

I didn't trust the link at first, so I navigated to the same page through Shopify. The link seems OK. When I put in my email address, it said that there was no account with that address. I bet they got your info when you bought something online. There may have been some fine print that you didn't see about sharing your data. My guess.
Most likely but still scary.

Latest posts

Back