Green Teeth

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treebloke

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Ok then, I am confused. I have a Rayco Super RG50 and want to change over to the green teeth system. On all the websites I have looked at it says I should use the 1100 series teeth but when you read up on the 1100 series tooth it says it is for 70hp machines and above. The Rayco RG50 is only 66hp so do I use the 900 series or the 1100 series? :msp_confused:

Thanks for that - I have made up my mind and am going with the 1100s.

Cheers

PS Does anyone know where I can buy these at a good price at the moment

The link I posted above was for Baileys. I think they were the cheapest I could find last year when I bought mine. I'm not sure how much shipping would cost to your area though. Try a Google search and see who has the best price for your location.

Good luck.

Call Greenteeth - I believe they recommend the 900s. I ran the 1100s for a while on my Vermeer tow behind - they are too big once they get even a little dull - they really go to hammering!

Not True. I have a Rayco super rg 50 and run it on 1100 and would not change them. Have had them on for 1 year. If you go to treeman supply.com and greenteeth.com it says for 66 horsepower and above specifically meant for the rayco super rg 50. 1100's are bigger, stronger, and powerful. Use the GB-300 bolts and 1100 pockets

Call Greenteeth - I believe they recommend the 900s. I ran the 1100s for a while on my Vermeer tow behind - they are too big once they get even a little dull - they really go to hammering!

Back