• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Group buy for 24" GB husky bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Derf

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hey guys, who needs a new 24" large-mount husky bar?

Spoke with Gregg Grande at LeftCoastSupplies and he told me that for his next container shipment at the end of August he could get this bar for $70
HV/T24-58PA
06daba87a04b805fa774d2aa33520df5.jpg

http://www.gbforestry.com.au/store/...-top-titanium-cn40-guide-bar---3-8-058-detail

8545c709554861fef586725c61264456.jpg

These aren't available anywhere I checked, but Gregg can get them. This is GB's top-of-the-line, made in Australia CN40 bar with titanium nitride hardened rails in beautiful Orange color. These are really great bars, and at $70 it's about as expensive as an Oregon Powermatch but MUCH better quality. These are the D009 large mount husky bar in 0.058. They would go excellently on any 70+cc class saw.

The normal price on the bar is $95 but if we can take 5 in one shot Gregg can get them for $70. I'm already on the list for 1, so if 4 more of you guys want in it would help all of us out.

There are only 5 of these bars left worldwide and if/when any more will be made is up to GB. I've been super happy with my 32" and want a 24".

I'll leave this thread open to discuss.

1. Derf

I have one on a 288 and love it. Only thing is mine is a .050 as all my chain. Great bar a a pretty good price but the .058 is a deal killer to me.

Damm Greg can get good deals......l live with in 50km of the factory and cannot by that bar anywhere near that price!! Good buy if you run 058 and want a quality bar. ls this price just for this bar in 058 or can it be had in 063/050?

Damm Greg can get good deals......l live with in 50km of the factory and cannot by that bar anywhere near that price!! Good buy if you run 058 and want a quality bar. ls this price just for this bar in 058 or can it be had in 063/050?

I think I've heard someone say something similar before. The GB factory doesn't have a retail store attached, and the bars made there and shipped to the other side of the pond are cheaper than in your own back yard.

This is just for the 0.058. I don't think GB makes the CN40 bars in those other gauges.

For those of you who would want to order chain online if you don't shop locally, Gregg told me he can make up loops of Oregon 73LPX and 73LGX (chisel and semi-chisel full comp) for this bar for $17 ea.

I think I'm going to need one of these with 2 chains

Not sure if you wanted me to add you or you were just thinking about it. Sign up if you can cross the first two words off your post. And I'll contact Gregg for the next step.

1. Derf
2. cus_deluxe
3. Sierradmax
4. Full Chisel

Howdy,
Sounds like a deal. I'll get them on the next container coming from AU.
There's 2 reasons we can offer these prices currently. One is basically free shipping because they come in our Lucas Mill containers. The second is the current exchange rate between the USD, and AUD. I'll keep everybody posted when I get an ETA from our Forwarder.
Regards
Gregg

Latest posts

Back