• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Group buy for 24" GB husky bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And is there a reason they can only fit 5 of those bars on that big container just wonderin.

And is there a reason they can only fit 5 of those bars on that big container just wonderin.

Well, they _could_ fit more, but like I said in the first post, these are the last 5 bars available worldwide in this spec from GB, according to Gregg. If/when they'll make more I don't know.

Yes, GB still makes plenty of sprocket nose replacements for their bars. No problems ordering them currently.

Weird, left coast website has .063/ 404 ga 25" for 27 bucks. Says cn-40??
I have 2 of these and they work well. They sell the nose in 3/8 for $15?? Then you have the $12 for the adapter so you are getting close to $70 but as an advantage to some then you have a 3/8 .063. I am just running it with some 404 I picked up from a member for a good price.

Howdy,
Sounds like a deal. I'll get them on the next container coming from AU.
There's 2 reasons we can offer these prices currently. One is basically free shipping because they come in our Lucas Mill containers. The second is the current exchange rate between the USD, and AUD. I'll keep everybody posted when I get an ETA from our Forwarder.
Regards
Gregg
Any info on these yet?

Cus_deluxe just PM'ed me too, so I sent a message to Gregg. Just waiting to hear back, but on Aug 5th he said the next container shipment with Lucas Mills was going out end of Aug/ beginning of Sept. Then it's just waiting for it to arrive stateside by boat. I asked Gregg for specifics, I'll post here when I know more.

Gregg just got back to me. He said once they finish up sales from the last batch of Lucas Mills they'll order up another container and the bars will be in it. But, it depends on when the sales come in that determines when he'll order another container from AU.

He also informed me that extra bar tips are $12.

Update from Gregg:
Howdy,
The ETA into the port is 10-21-15. In most cases, we'll have the container up to us here and ready to ship within a week. All timing bets are off if it goes into customs hold, or x-ray hold. That can easily add a few weeks. It's only happened to us twice in 2 years but, it can sour a lot of timing. I have everything set for the website, as soon as they're in stock I'll send you a message, or post the link in the thread.
Regards
Gregg

1. Derf
2. cus_deluxe
3. Sierradmax
4. Full Chisel
5. Sparkysparks9

Hello everyone,
Gregg Grande just told me that the container has arrived in the port and everything looks good so now he is just waiting on the transporter to bring the container up to him.
Gregg has suggested putting the bars up on his website to make collecting shipping and billing info and charging the credit cards easier. But I wanted to make sure that in case the 5 of us don't immediately order these bars that some random person doesn't buy one since these have already been spoken for.
I asked Gregg to collect everyone's name that signed up, so you can either PM Gregg (@Grandedog) or attach your full name to your nickname on the list in this thread so Gregg can verify the orders for these 5 bars are going to the 5 of us.
Please do one or the other in the next week, since it will allow expedient processing for all of us once the container makes its way up to him.

Thanks everyone!

Update from Gregg, the bars are here!
Howdy,
Bars are in. You mentioned that you might want some loops. I can do some 73LGX @ $.20 per drive link. That's $16.80 per loop.
When you get a chance, give me a list of what you want.
I'll also need your e-mail address if you want to do PayPal, and your USPS shipping address.
If you can do PayPal, I'll send an invoice to you.
Regards
Gregg

PM @Grandedog so he can set up the order for you. He also has replacement nose sprockets if needed.

Back